Sunday, March 4, 2018

#Erotica Steals and Deals During Read an #Ebook Week Sale at #Smashwords

It's time for Smashwords' annual Read an Ebook Week sale!

I know a lot of you like to stock up on deals, so I've ensured that most of my backlist is at least 50% off at Smashwords this week, March 4-10, 2018. You can even get some titles free!

If you're looking for erotica, now is the time and Smashwords is the place!

Here's a sampling of some of my sale items. For some reason the widgets below display the regular price, not the sale price, so you'll have to click each one to find out the fun and exciting Read an Ebook Week price. Spoiler: Trying On My Roommate's Panties is free.

Trying On My Roommate's Panties


Giselle's Best Adultery Erotica


Butt Stuff


Older Women, Lesbian Desires


Anonymous


Femdom Lesbians


In Shadow


Poscards from Paris


Monstrous Obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment