Saturday, January 20, 2018

The Amazing Disappearing-Reappearing #Erotica

Who Framed Roger Rabbit? is one of the few movies I still have on VHS. When it came out, it pretty much changed my life. I loved cartoons when I was a kid (I wanted to be an animator) and the idea that humans and cartoon characters could co-exist... well, that just blew my mind.

Why am I telling you this? Not really sure, to be honest. Oh! Right. It was the disappearing-reappearing ink.


See, I used a distributor called Pronoun to distribute a couple books to Amazon. Pronoun closed down recently. That means those books needed to be re-published.


They're disappearing-reappearing books!


Well, now that they've reappeared, I'll let you know where they can be found:


 

Giselle’s Best Adultery Erotica: 10 Tales of Forbidden Love

 

Love is complicated. Sometimes the most passionate love affairs take place with partners who are strictly forbidden. Infidelity can be driven by mutual attraction, money, desire, want of attention or even sheer hatred. In this collection, read Giselle Renarde’s top ten favourite tales of adultery, hand-picked by the author. Whether the sex is angry or loving, spontaneous or carefully planned, the characters all have one thing in common: they’re sleeping with someone they shouldn’t—and it’s hot as hell!
Take a Look at Giselle's Best Adultery Erotica at Amazon
And here are a couple $0.99 disappearing-reappearing new arrivals on Amazon's shelves:

No comments:

Post a Comment