Monday, June 20, 2016

Anonymous: Large Print Edition is Now Available!

https://www.createspace.com/6341647

Hi everybody!

I formatted the large print edition of Anonymous a couple of weeks ago. All that was left to do was create the cover and upload it. Then I fell into a crappy-ass depression funk and the idea of doing graphic design (or any thing else, for that matter) was just like... uh-uh, not gonna happen.

On Saturday I got my shit together a bit and finally made the cover for this book. It turned out pretty awesome, actually. I just approved the proof a couple seconds ago and Anonymous: Large Print Edition is now available from https://www.bookdepository.com/Anonymous-Giselle-Renarde/9781534655072 Yay!  Look for it soon at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and wherever else my books end up. As always, my large print edition is available at the same price point as the standard paperback.

If you enjoy menage erotica and your eyes enjoy large print, then this is the book for you. Enjoy!

Buy Anonymous: Large Print Edition NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment