Friday, September 25, 2015

New Charity Anthology! LGBT Love: 10 Queer, Trans, Bi, Lesbian and Gay Romance Stories

Cover art features jeans and hightops
LGBT Love
10 Queer, Trans, Bi, Lesbian and Gay Romance Stories
by Giselle Renarde

***All royalties from the sale of this anthology will be donated to charitable organizations supporting LGBT individuals and communities.***

LGBT Love is in the air! Fall for romance with 10 sensual stories by award-winning queer author Giselle Renarde. From lesbian cops to gay professors, bisexual businessmen to transgender soldiers, diverse characters find the everlasting affection they’ve been searching for in LGBT Love.

You can buy this anthology as an ebook, but you can also buy it in print and the royalties will still be donated to charity. Same goes for the large print edition.

I'll share with you the first 7 paragraphs from the first story in the collection--one of my favourites, about a young trans woman and trans man who fall in love: Everybody Knows.

You know when you’ve just given some guy a blowjob and then you have to take the subway right after and you feel like everybody knows?

So, that’s where I’m at right now. Just sitting here on this faux-fancy velvet red seat, smelling like cum, and feeling so conspicuous I could hang myself. Sure I swallowed, but that’s never good enough. The scent doesn’t go away. It sticks to your hair, doesn’t it? And your skin. Sex is in my aura, gossiping with other passengers, telling strangers secrets that aren’t really true.

I’m not a total slut. And I’m not a whore. Shut up, aura! You wanna take this outside?

There’s a guy all in black standing by the doors. I know he’s looking at me while I pretend to read that subway ad about Why Can’t Street Kids Just Get A Life? I get the feeling he knows it’s for show. I’m glancing his way, really subtle, catching only outlines of his bulky body.

I imagine myself whipping my head around and shouting, “What are you staring at, motherfucker?” but I second-guess myself. Maybe he’s not looking at me. Maybe I’m wrong. Hey, it happens. But I think I’m right this time. I’m pretty sure I’m right.

So I turn my head to meet his gaze, but he’s not looking at me. He’s not. He’s just staring into oblivion, and suddenly I’m the one staring at him… because I’m not sure anymore if he is a him. I look at his chest, look for telltale boobs, but I’m still not sure. He’s got a vest on. It’s hard to say. Smooth cheeks, though. Too smooth. Butch dyke? Maybe. Or trans guy. I don’t know.

And suddenly he’s looking at me, right at me, and he asks, “What are you staring at?” He doesn’t say “motherfucker.”

I'm offering LGBT Love at an introductory price, so if you want to snag a deal AND feel great about where your money's going (ie. to help queer people who need a little support), now is the time to buy!

Barnes|Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/lgbt-love-giselle-renarde/1122642963
Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1038917868

Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-CA/ebook/lgbt-love-10-queer-trans-bi-lesbian-and-gay-romance-stories
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/576050

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0155ZIXXU?tag=dondes-20
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/LGBT-Love-Lesbian-Romance-Stories-ebook/dp/B0155ZIXXU

No comments:

Post a Comment