Wednesday, June 3, 2015

SM, or How I Met My Girlfriend in a Queer Theatre

If you've read Alison Tyler's Nine-to-Five Fantasies: Tales of Sex on the Job, surely you've encountered my story "SM, or How I Met My Girlfriend in a Queer Theatre."

And if you were my girlfriend, you would now say, "I certainly have, and don't call me Shirley."

And if you were me, you would roll your eyes and say, "Okay."

And if you were my girlfriend, you'd say, "You know what that's from, right?"

And if you were me, you'd say, "YES."

And then there would be a pause.

After that pause, if you were my girlfriend, you'd say, "It's from Airplane!"

And if you were me, you'd say, "I know." You'd try not to crack, but eventually you'd burst out laughing and squeeze her arm and kiss her cheek and say, "I love you, silly girl."

Anyhoo, the moral of the story is that my trans lesbian romance short "SM, or How I Met My Girlfriend in a Queer Theatre" is now available as an ebook.

Rainbow Award-winning author Giselle Renarde presents a sweet and sensual trans lesbian love story.

I first met Lisa volunteering in a queer theatre. When she called herself an SM, I didn’t know what that meant. Sadomasochist, maybe? Turns out SM stands for Stage Manager, and it’s the part she was born to play. Lisa’s no aspiring actress. She does her thing behind the scenes… and if I’m good, she takes me with her.


Giselle Renarde is an award-winning author of queer fiction. Her erotica has appeared in well over 100 short story anthologies, including prestigious collections like Best Bondage Erotica, The Big Book of Orgasms, The Mammoth Book of Quick and Dirty Erotica, and the Lambda Award-winning collection Take Me There, edited by Tristan Taormino. Giselle's juicy novels include Anonymous, Cherry, Seven Kisses, The Red Satin Collection and Bali Nights.

Find SM at Amazon: 
US http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YR8456G?tag=dondes-20
UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00YR8456G
CAN http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00YR8456G
AUS http://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B00YR8456G

No comments:

Post a Comment