Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Vampire-Alien Romantic Comedy for #MySexySaturday

The other day I told you about my quirky SciFi RomCom EARTH BLOOD IS EASY. Today I'm going to share a little excerpt with you, because it's on sale for $0.99 until the end of May and I really want you to buy a copy. Or read it FREE if you're a Kindle Unlimited type of person.





Check out 7 paragraphs from EARTH BLOOD IS EASY:

“What is this place?” she asked, feeling stupid, feeling like a tourist. “I mean, what’s it called? Your club… what’s the name of it?”

“My club has no name,” Conrad said as he swept her hair over her shoulder. “Everybody in the group knows that when night falls, you come to Conrad’s.” His dark eyebrows lowered into a dubious expression. “But you’re not part of the group, so I wonder how you knew to come here. It’s a carefully guarded secret.”

What was she supposed to say? I heard about it from an alien squirrel? But as she struggled to formulate a response, the music inside the club went from loud to louder and she jumped right off the ground.

Conrad’s dubious grin swelled into a full-blown smirk. “You’re not from around here, are you?”

“Is it really that obvious?”

His eyes twinkled in a way that made her wonder if he enjoyed her discomfort. “Come on, let me show you my office. It’s considerably quieter in there.”

He took her by the arm with a grasp that told her she was going nowhere but with him...

$0.99 at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XX5PM4I?tag=dondes-20
99 pence at Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00XX5PM4I

No comments:

Post a Comment