Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Fill Out This Form

Friends, Authors, Country Mice (and City Mice), lend me five bucks? I mean five minutes.

I miss you. I really do.

I used to spend tons of time online during the day. We used to play together, you and me, mostly on Twitter, and that was fun... but I didn't get a lot of work done. I write for a living. I NEED to work during the day if I want to pay my bills (and I do want to pay my bills, and eat food, etc) so I haven't been around to play much lately.

But I want to hear from you, and that's why I've created "Tell Me What You're Up To Tuesday."

Every Tuesday I want to post one of these little casual chatty mini-interview type things here at Donuts and Desires. It's an opportunity for you to tell me (and readers) what's up with you and also showcase one of your books.

If you're an author, I'd love to hear from you. I'm posting the interview form below, but it's also accessible by following the link at the top of the blog called "Authors! Come Here!"

Update: This interview is no more. You missed it. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment