Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Canada Day! (and a free book~today only!)

It's a holiday here, but there's no rest for the wicked.  I'm still pounding the keyboard to bring you my best.  Even when I do take vacations, I never stop writing.  It's got a hold on me...

In celebration of Canada Day, I want to set off some fireworks for you.  Okay, fireworks in the form of a FREE BOOK!  Today only, you can grab a copy of The Rococo Room for FREE at All Romance ebooks:

https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-therococoroom-547279-344.html

The Rococo Room is about a city girl who follows her crush to the big city--without his knowledge.  As she tries to find the one guy she adores in a crowd of millions, she rents a teeny-tiny apartment and gets a job as a security guard at the art gallery.  When she falls asleep at work, she finds herself inside one of the paintings, alongside a very handsome shepherd.  Where else but in a dream can a girl find the man of her dreams?

Enjoy The Rococo Room today: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-therococoroom-547279-344.html

It's on the house.
Happy Canada Day!
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment