Saturday, October 13, 2012

LGBT Seniors Meet and Greet in Toronto

I spotted this little handout at a community centre in North Toronto, and since I've often heard said there's less support out there for older LGBT individuals than younger ones, I thought I'd post it here.


If you're having trouble reading the above, I'll recap briefly: Thursday October 18, 2012 a seniors' organization called SPRINT is holding a social and "special client engagement opportunity" from 2-4 p.m.  They want to know what YOU, LGBT and LGBT-positive people 55 and older, would like to see in upcoming programming.

All sexual orientations and gender identities welcome!

This event takes place at 140 Merton Street, Jane Moore Community Room

If you're an LGBT senior in Toronto, or you know people who are, attend/spread the word!

Hugs,
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment