Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Xcite Week: Cocktales - Screaming Orgasm

In case you missed my announcement yesterday, I'm featuring Xcite Books on the blog this week. If you're an author who has contributed stories to any of the great anthologies I'm posting about, please, stop on by and say hello. Tell us what your story's about. I'd love to hear from you.

There's a whole series of "Cocktales" e-anthologies, and one of my favourites is this one, "Screaming Orgasm."
Cocktales is a fabulous new series from Xcite Books that offers a quality selection of erotic stories with mixed themes. If you are looking for variety and the very best erotic writing then you will love these especially selected titles.

I absolutely love my story in this compilation. It's based on an event that never actually transpired between myself and a friend I had a mad crush on... so I guess that's called a fantasy, right? LOL Anyway, my story is called:

Oh Boys!
by Giselle Renarde
Yasmeen falls in love with a new boy every two weeks, much to Fatimah's chagrin--she's been crushing on Yasmeen for years. When Yasmeen thinks she can sway a boy who has a boyfriend, Fatimah calls her bluff: seduce the gay guy in a committed relationship or consider the possibility of dating a girl. Fatimah's convinced she's won the bet her whole heart is riding on...until she meets "the boy" and his beautiful boyfriend.

Cocktales - Screaming Orgasm is available from purchase at pretty much any reputable e-bookseller, including Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment