Sunday, June 19, 2011

#LHIFTB Six Sentence Sunday: Friends of Dorothy

For the second Six Sentence Sunday during Donuts & Desires' "Let's Hear it for the Bis" celebration of bisexual fiction, I've selected 6 from my e-book Friends of Dorothy. This story also appears in my anthology My Mistress' Thighs.

Friends of Dorothy is a MMF threesome story. I'm not sure how many books out there involve cross-dressing cowboys, but...this one does:

“Sheryl said you were prancing around in ladies’ underpants,” Ricky said, shattering Leslie’s focus. “She said you didn’t show her a very good time because you were…you know…” He paused to rephrase, tracing his fingernail across the bar’s natural wood grain. Gazing down at the patina, he leaned in so close Leslie felt the heat of Ricky’s cheek against his own. He spoke very softly. “She said you liked dick.”


6 comments:

  1. A great 6, look forward to more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say there should be more cross-dressing cowboys (straight or otherwise) in fiction. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! No pussyfooting around here "pun intended."

    ReplyDelete
  4. This six really caught my attention! I do hope there's more next week! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear the answer to that question! I like where he traced the wood with his fingernail - good detailed description.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Friends of Dorothy...that's a super-sexy cover, ma'am.

    ReplyDelete