Saturday, June 18, 2011

k.d. lang pics from Toronto Luminato Concert

Sweet and I had a great time at k.d. lang's free Luminato concert here in Toronto last night (Friday June 17th, 2011) and we took some pics to share with you. 'Luminato,' by the way, is one of Toronto's arts festivals. I think we were all overjoyed to have k.d. lang and the Siss Boom Bang performing an open air concert free of charge. It was a great night.

So, my photography skills are pretty craptacular. Most of my shots were not worth sharing, but I got a couple rehearsal photos in hours before the concert:




The rest of these pics were taken by Sweet. She was clever enough to take photos of the large screens on either side of the stage instead of trying to capture the stage itself. Seriously...my shots of the stage were like...blur, light source, moving blur...guitar?

Anyway, enjoy!


























1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing and kd lang is something else live. love the new album... glad you had fun.

    all the best, janina (mswatcher) :o)

    ReplyDelete