Sunday, May 22, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - My Mistress' Thighs


This Six Sentence Sunday, I've decided to pluck six sentences from my latest release, My Mistress' Thighs: Erotic Transgender Fiction and Poetry. I chose this particular snippet (it's from my TG historical/fairy story Secrets of the Solstice Sacrifice) because it so neatly expresses the both the desires and trepidations many of my trans characters feel in relation to romance, attraction, and bodies that don't feel perfectly theirs:

Pressing her soft lips to his ear, Trysta whispered, “I’ve never felt like this before.”

“Neither have I,” he admitted. “You’ve aroused in me the sleeping serpent.”

At that turn of phrase, her body grew limp in his arms. “Yes,” she said. “I know only too well what you mean.”

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. TG historical/fairy story sounds like my kind of story. Execution, as far as I can see in the snippet, also seems very strong. Looking forward to reading more of this.

    ReplyDelete