Sunday, May 8, 2011

Celebrating Young Mamas

I guess I'm becoming a softy in my old age, because this video made me cry. (What doesn't, these days?) I actually do a lot of volunteer work with young moms and their children, so maybe that's why I'm all teary-eyed. A young woman can work her ass off for her family and still get nothing but disrespect. So, about that...
A music video celebrating all young moms to honor their struggle, love, and commitment to building.

Video created through collaboration of Asian Communities for Reproductive Justice and the Center for Young Women's Development.


Director: Oriana Bolden www.projectprojecting.com

Production Assistant: Lara Amin

Editor: Melinda James www.aboutherfilms.com

Song, music, & lyrics by Emily McLean - www.emilymclean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment