Thursday, February 24, 2011

Call for Submissions: Erotic Mythology Anthology

Hot on the heels of her Uniform Behaviour antho, Lucy Felthouse is putting together a brand new collection of mythologically-based erotic stories! Here's her call for subs:

Call for Submissions

Untitled Anthology
Mythology theme

Editor: Lucy Felthouse
Publisher: Um… me!
Deadline: 30th April 2011
Payment: To be determined – details below

Having thoroughly enjoyed the process of editing my first anthology, Uniform Behaviour, I thought it’d be fun to do another one. This time, however, I put the theme of the anthology out to vote and mythology won! So I kept my word and this is the theme for the as yet untitled eBook. Details are as follows:

I’m looking for stories involving mythology. I want myths and legends from all over the world, and from different periods of time. You can set the stories in the past or the present. That’s pretty much it! Just send me erotic stories from the depths of your imagination.

Please stick to the usual rules, i.e. no underage sex, no non-consensual scenes, incest and other yucky stuff. No poetry, please. Normally I’d also mention bestiality here, but given the theme of the anthology I suspect there are going to be creatures of some kind involved!

I will select 25 stories for this anthology and then split the proceeds equally, dependent on what I receive from each outlet after they take their cut. I’ll be submitting to the usual retailers; Amazon, iBooks, Smashwords, etc. I look forward to reading your stories!

How to submit: Send double-spaced Arial/Calibri 12 point black font Word or RTF document. Your story should be 1,500 – 4,000 words. Please indent the first line of each paragraph half an inch. Please include your word count, real name, pen name (if applicable), and 50 word or less bio in third person. I’ll also require the email address you use for your PayPal account, as this is how I will be paying you when I have myself received funds. You can submit as many stories as you like – within reason!

Please send your completed story to lucy (at) lucyfelthouse (dot) co (dot) uk. In the subject line, please write Submission for Mythology Anthology. I look forward to reading your stories! Closing date is 30th April. Providing I’m not totally swamped with stories, I’ll do my best to come back to you by the end of May. Any questions should also be directed to this email address.

ALSO: Please spread the word! Feel free to post this call on your own blogs/sites, Tweet about it, Facebook it, anything! The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment