Monday, January 24, 2011

Quick Six TNG with AKM Miles

Today's guest is "foolishly afraid" of possible symbolism in questions about monkeys. Please join me in welcoming AKM Miles!


1. What does "vanilla" mean to you?
Bland. I have a funky stomach and arthritis and can't eat spicy or chocolate as the caffeine in it hurts my arthritis. So, I do vanilla more than I want to. In writing? Bland, not too spicy...hmm...

2. Is there any moment from your life that you remember in slow motion?
When I got a call that my father had died of a heart attack.


3. What's the most unsettling movie you've ever seen?
Exorcist, I guess. Don't like scary movies at all.

4. If you had to get a tattoo on your face, what would you want it to
look like?
A rainbow feather quill pen like my logo


5. How many monkeys jumping on the bed?
Foolishly afraid to answer this as I'm not sure if it has some kind of symbolism that I don't know about and would therefore answer in a strange way...cowardly, I know.

6. Which of the books or stories you've written is your favourite?
Soldier. Can't help it. I love all the characters.

Soldier is a loner, scarred, damaged and aimless when he discovers someone is using the house on the property he has come to town to investigate. Staying to look into the situation adds more to his life than he ever dreamed possible, leaving him championing seven boys whose lives had been as ravaged as his. Suddenly his life has purpose, meaning.

The other unexpected development is Dillon. Resigned to a life spent alone, it's hard for him to wrap his mind around the fact that Dillon returns his feelings. Every minute spent counseling and protecting the boys makes Soldier’s life richer, but it makes it hard to spend time with Dillon. Can he find a way to take his new life and make it everything he wants it to be?

~AKM Miles~
***love is love***
www.akmmiles.com

http://akmmiles.livejournal.com
http://www.facebook.com/akm.miles
http://bookworld.editme.com/akmmileshomepage
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2869347.AKM_Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment