Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tell Me Something Good

Who doesn't love reveling in other people's good news?

Well, okay...some people don't, but I do! Tell me something good! Authors: New release? Great review? Signed a contract? Tell the world! Readers, picked up a copy of some awesome literature lately? Tell me!

Everybody: If there's something great you want to shout from the rooftops, leave me a comment. If you fell in love or climbed a mountain or finished that painting, I want to hear all about it!

I'll start: My latest and greatest news is that Jay Hartman at Untreed Reads, publisher of my shortie but goodie UGLY NAKED PEOPLE, came up with a wonderful way to help support LGBT Youthline.

(Remember how I'm raising money for this queer-positive peer-to-peer youth support organization? If you don't know what I'm talking about, check this out)

Anyhoo, when Jay heard that I'm donating my royalties from three of my e-books to LGBT Youthline, he wanted to get on board. Long story short, the weekend of Oct 29-Nov 1 2010 Untreed Reads and I are both featured at Rainbow eBooks and we're both donating our shares of sales of UGLY NAKED PEOPLE to LGBT Youthline!

Isn't that kick-ass? Thank you and big hugs to Jay Hartman and K.D. Sullivan at Untreed Reads for your support. You guys are awesome!

So that's my good news. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment