Friday, October 22, 2010

Get Ready to be "Taken"


I'm very excited about this new anthology. It's called "Taken" and it's the upcoming MMF ménage collection from BBA/Torquere Press. This baby's got a paranormal theme, and my contribution is of the incubus/incubus/succubus variety. ;-)

Jolene isn't too troubled--except by the fact that none of her friends believe she's dating Wesley, the popular and assumedly gay entertainment blogger. When she throws herself a birthday bash to show Wesley off to her friends, he shows up with his "boyfriend" Seth. Jolene is beyond perplexed. Who is this Seth guy and when did he arrive on the scene? And why is Wesley acting so strangely? When her friend Anoush falls ill after dreaming of the pair, it's Anoush's grandmother who has the answers: they're dealing with an incubus, and somebody needs to hunt him down. Jolene will go after Seth--anything for Wesley.

I hope you'll enjoy reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it (and re-reading it LOL). Torquere anthos are always first-rate, so I'm sure you'll just love it.

"Taken" comes out Wednesday October 27th, 2010.

My threesome stories have appeared in three other BBA (BareBack Angels, Torquere's bisexual/ménage imprint) collections. If you can't wait for "Taken" be sure to check out "Love Bites," "Bite Me," and "I Put A Spell On You." They're all available in paperback and ebook formats.

Hugs,
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment