Thursday, June 10, 2010

What Were You Like In High School?

I think High School, more than any other phase of life, is the one we most want to put behind us.

Am I right?

I won't say I was a flake in High School, because I was a straight-A student, but I was into a lot of hippy-dippy stuff back then. I was all about my horoscope, and healing my soul, and "God is Love," and all that. Not that I think of any of that stuff as total BS now, but I think my approach when I was younger was a little grasping.

Or maybe I was wise back then and now I'm just plain jaded.

What about you? Are you embarrassed by the person you used to be, or do you admire her? Do you wish you'd done things differently?

Who were you in High School?

Hugs,
Giselle Renarde
Canada just got hotter!

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting to reflect on, isn't it?

    In a word, I was geeky. I wish I'd had a little more fun and been happier with the way I looked because I'd like to be that skinny again now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty much the same only with better hair products, make-up, and clothes.

    ReplyDelete