Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quick Six TNG with Jasmine Black

As you lovely readers may have noticed, I haven't posted a Quick Six interview in a while. I blame personal laziness in combination with my boredom with the old questions. Well, guess what? Author interviews are back with QUICK SIX: THE NEXT GENERATION (a little Star Trek joke, there) and the first willing victim of my quirky questions is Jasmine Black. Thanks for participating, Jasmine!


1. For starters, what does "vanilla" mean to you?

The syrup you put in your coke or coffee? Okay, really it means the sexual encounters in a book are between man and a woman, usually in the bedroom but could be in another private area of the house, and nothing kinky.

2. Is there any moment from your life that you remember in slow motion?

Yep, all those days I take muscle relaxers for my fibromyalgia. It's a legal high, but I try not to indulge too much.

3. What's the most unsettling movie you've ever seen?

This is tough. I don't watch a lot of movies and I hardly ever go to the theater. So if I don't like a movie, I just turn it off.

4. If you had to get a tattoo on your face, what would you want it to look like?

Something natural, so maybe freckles. I know, not very exciting.


5. How many monkeys jumping on the bed?

Too many. I got a hoard of cats and a little dog jumping on the bed, too.


6. Which of the books or stories you've written is your favourite?

Wow, my favorite hasn't been picked up yet. So I will go with another one, All For An Angel.

Gabe Hawkins has dreamed of Amy Bradshaw since junior high, but a sick game of revenge from his identical twin Lou smashed those dreams when Lou seduced Amy and impregnated her. Amy is a woman who knows what she wants, Gabe. But having Gabe in her bed would cost a price she can't afford to pay, custody of her daughter Angel. Threats from Lou force Amy to resist Gabe. For five years the threats have worked, but Gabe's persistence is wearing Amy's resolve thin. Finally, she agrees to one night with Gabe to live out her fantasies. But will her fantasies force her into an unbearable reality?

Gabe Hawkins has dreamed of Amy Bradshaw since junior high, but a game of revenge from his twin smashed those dreams when Lou seduced Amy, impregnating her. Amy wants Gabe. But having Gabe in her bed would cost a high price, custody of Angel. Gabe's persistence is wearing Amy down. She agrees to one night together to live out her fantasies. Will her fantasies force her into an unbearable reality?

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4868

No comments:

Post a Comment