Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quick Six Interview with S.J. Frost


1. Hi! Welcome to Donuts & Desires. Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

SJF: Steamy m/m erotic romance. I've had a couple m/f pieces published, but m/m is where my heart's at.

2. What are you reading right now?

SJF: Is it bad that I'm not reading anything? I can't read when I'm in the middle of working on a manuscript and I'm writing a new one now. It's some kind of weird quirk. I've got a ton waiting for me to read; Neil Plakcy, Rick R. Reed, Z.A. Maxfield, the list is endless.

3. I hear music in the background…what's playing?

SJF: Queen, A Night at the Opera album. My favorite. Anything by Queen is nourishment for my muse.

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

SJF: They're all so much fun, it's hard to pick. Probably cock. Read one of my works and you'll see that one popping up a lot ;-)

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

SJF: I have a very difficult time with any words derogatory to a person.

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

SJF: Peanut M&M's. I can't survive without a daily dose.

Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

SJF: My most recent release was my novel, Conquest, from MLR Press. The story is centered around the lead singer of a rising rock band, Jesse Alexander, and his relationship with another famed vocalist, Evan Arden. When Jesse's success puts pressure on their relationship, he must decide what's more important to him, his music or Evan. Readers can track me down on my website, www.sjfrost.com, Facebook, and MySpace. I also always welcome emails and love hearing from people. I can be reached at s.j.frost3@gmail.com

Thanks so much for the fun interview!

Queen...ah yes, my girlfriend is a huge fan too. She likes to poke at our age difference whenever I mention that I sang Bohemian Rhapsody in school choir when I was eight years old. It's kind of a strange choice for children, lyric-wise, but dude, we had the most kick-ass choir EVER! Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango?

Thanks so much for the interview!
Hugs,
Giselle


No comments:

Post a Comment