Thursday, March 25, 2010

Three Wishes

Chats at Love Romances Café are events I always look forward to. Dawn, the host, asks us authors great questions. During a recent Shadowfire Press chat, one of her questions was:

If you could have 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

And I'd like to share the answer with everybody. I celebrated a birthday just recently and my mother insisted on buying me a cake and lighting a candle on top of it. (We're forever children to our parents!) In any case, when she asked me to make a wish I was at a loss. When I want something I tend to view the downside, or see how my desires might have negative repercussions for other people. Yes, I overthink everything.

Anyhoo, afterwards I got talking about wishes with my girlfriend--
who, as many of you know, is transgender--and she gladly absconded with my birthday wish and any future wishes I might be granted.

Long story short (well, not that short I guess), I would wish for my Sweet to magically acquire the real, full breasts she wants so badly, for her cheeks to stop sprouting stubble without expensive electrolysis, and for her to get what she especially desires: a nice...juicy...*ahem*...

Steak? Yes, that's right. A nice juicy steak. *grin*


When I think about these changes and how my girl would look naked, how her flesh would feel in my hands, how happy she'd be because of them, I make those wishes in my heart. I'll never be at a loss for wishes again. I know what I desire, and it's all for her.

What about you? If you had three wishes, what would they be?

Hugs,
Giselle Renarde
Canada just got hotter

No comments:

Post a Comment