Monday, February 15, 2010

Quick Six Interview with I.D. Locke

1. Hey there! Thanks for joining me at Donuts & Desires. First off, would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

IDL: I write m/m erotica. The genre goes from contemporary to sci-fi/fantasy to future fic. It just depends on what cast of characters I'm playing with at any given time.

2. What are you reading right now?

IDL: Mostly fanfic and a few for-free online stories.

3. I hear music in the background…what's playing?

IDL: Digging Our Own Graves by Painbastard is just starting. What The fuck Is Wrong With You? by Combichrist was playing when I first started typing these responses. I listen to digitalgunfire.com at work and they play EBM (electronic body music) which is my music style of choice.

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

IDL: Probably fuck.

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

IDL:I really dislike the word cunt and almost never use it.

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

IDL: I just finished some kettle-cooked jalapeƱo chips as a bowl of Mini Wheats just doesn't go far enough in the morning.

Any new releases? Anything to shout about?

I don't have any new releases (say in the last two weeks or so) although my latest one to come out a month or so ago was Slave To The blood (a novelette). I still have Blind Desire (a novel) and Flying Lead Change (a short story in the Creatures of Legend Taste Test) as well. Of those, Slave To The Blood is set in a future time with created species of mine, Blind Desire is set in a slightly AU present day Earth and Flying Lead Change is set in the past during King Aurthur's time.

--
Iron Dog
Rants, raves and my works of fanfiction can be found on my Livejournal: http://2metaldog.livejournal.com/profile
Original fiction on my author Livejournal: http://id-locke.livejournal.com/profile

ID Locke original fiction for purchase at Torquere Press: http://www.torquerebooks.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=263&main_page=index

Thanks for the interview! I almost forgot today was Monday (and hence interview-posting day here at D&D) since it is in fact a holiday here in Ontario. Three years ago, the government implemented something called "Family Day." At first I was kind of like WTF? about it, but I've changed my tune this year. I've decided it's a perfect opportunity to be thankful that we Canadians can marry anybody we love regardless of gender, and raise families or adopt children if we so choose. It's good to be Canadian.
Anyway, that's my excuse for posting at the 11th hour.
Thanks again,
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment