Monday, January 18, 2010

Quick Six Interview with Tory Temple


1. Hi Tory! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

TT: I write M/M erotic romance, mostly contemporary with a big side of drama.


2. What are you reading right now?

TT: On my nightstand I've got Julie & Julia, and in my Sony Reader I'm working through Chris Owen's Acquired Tastes.


3. I hear music in the background…what's playing?

TT: Oh, I'm definitely a country kind of girl. Some of the characters in my head just HATE that.


4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

TT: I don't know about a favorite, but "shit" is definitely the most frequent one out of my mouth.


5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

TT: Smegma. It's..... ew. *shudder*


6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

TT: Too many of the whipped shortbread cookies that I'm supposed to save for a work party!


Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

TT: My newest release is a novel at Torquere Press called Chasing Victory. It's set in the fast-paced world of stock-car racing, and I think it's one of my most favorite novels so far! It's in print and electronic formats, available here: http://www.torquerebooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=72&products_id=2181

My website is www.torytemple.com, and all of my work can be found there.

OMG...Smegma...LOL
Nobody has ever given me an answer to that question that made me laugh out loud!
Thanks for the interview!
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment