Monday, November 23, 2009

Quick Six Interview with Rita Sawyer

1. Hi Rita! What type of stories you write?

RS: Contemporary romances (m/f) with heat and humor.

2. What are you reading right now?

RS: Actually I got a new Borders coupon yesterday so heading to bookstore later today. I'm in the mood for something Christmasy


3. I hear music in the background…what' s playing?

RS: Michael Buble
. His smooth voice mellows the mood, which is great when my charachters are getting... close.

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

RS: Not yet.


5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

RS: Balls deep
(it's a guy thing). This does nothing for me at all.

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

RS: Wheat toast with peanut butter.


Promo time! Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more
about you and your work?

RS: The first in my Brazen Sister series, A Brazen Love Worth Fighting For, was release on October 14th from http://www.SirenPublishing.com. And I have a Christmas novella, 8 Ways Onto The Naughty coming out with http://www.BladePublishing.org. Readers can find out more about me and my books at http://www.RitaSawyer.com.


Rita Sawyer
Giving You It All
Romance Passion Laughter

Michael Bublé--ahhh, a fellow Canadian! We Canadians are slowly taking over. And we're so polite about it, nobody's even noticing. Mwahahaha! Our plan is working perfectly...
*wink*
Thanks so much for the interview, Rita!
Cheers,
gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment