Saturday, November 21, 2009

An Impromptu Contest

I'm in the mood to give some stuff away. How about a contest for all you Twitterers?

How to win:

1) Follow me on Twitter. http://twitter.com/GiselleRenarde

2) Send me a quick email with the subject "I'm Following You" to gisellerenarde AT yahoo DOT com (the AT's an @ and the DOT's a .)

3) If and only if you're not on Twitter, tell me which Shadowfire Press anthology my work will appear in this December.

4) Winners will be selected at random from entries received by 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday November 22nd 2009. Good luck everybody!


What's up for grabs? Free e-books! 1 delicious e-copy of "Love Bites" (a Torquere/BBA paranormal MMF anthology!), 1 e-copy of "Coming Together: Al Fresco" (an outdoor-themed erotic compilation).

I'm also giving away 2 copies of "Beneath the Ice," 2 of "Third Rail," and 2 advance copies of "A Mistress' Christmas" which won't be released until December 4th. These guys are all by me, Giselle Renarde, all e-books, and all published by lyd Alterotica.

It all starts here: http://twitter.com/GiselleRenarde

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Giselle Renarde
Canada just got hotter!

No comments:

Post a Comment