Monday, September 7, 2009

Quick Six Interview with J L Dillard

Quick Six Interview with J L Dillard

1. Happy Monday! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

JLD: I am a GBLT fiction writer. Focusing on the dramatic world of passionate romance, love, sex, power and money, and drama.

2. What are you reading right now?

JLD: I'm currently reading Honeymoon by James Patterson

3. I hear music in the background…what’s playing?

JLD: Aretha Franklin

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

JLD: Not really

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

JLD: Absolutely - the four letter word beginning with C and ending with T with UN in the middle. That is such a vial word, although one of my characters used it in my latest novel I'm editing.

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

JLD: At the moment, nothing but I would love a Swiss Cake Roll.

Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

JLD: Yes, there are two new exciting releases coming out, which will be available December 2009 and January 2010. My readers can find out more about J L Dillard at http://jldillard1.webs.com and you can follow me on social networking sites at www.twitter.com/jldillard, and www.myspace.com/jldillard1. I'm also on Facebook under Jl Dillard.


Thanks for the interview!

Giselle


No comments:

Post a Comment