Monday, June 22, 2009

Quick Six Interview with Sandra Fowke

Quick Six
Interview with Sandra Fowke

1. Hi Sandra! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

Sure, I write erotic romance which is obviously a middle ground between erotic fiction and romance fiction. I don't just want my hero to lust after my heroine, I want him to love her too.

2. What are you reading right now?

Nylon Angel by Marianne de Pierres - I've never read cyberpunk before but I'm loving this - Parrish Plessis is one cool, kickarse heroine.

3. I hear music in the background…what’s playing?

Oh that's Angus and Julia Stone. They are at the top of my fave music right now.

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

lol yeah right now it's 'fuck' - I know it shouldn't make me blush, considering what I write, but it still does and when used properly it can really have a strong affect. I still blush though lol.

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

"Her heels clicked a deep tattoo in the concrete" I can't remember where I read that - but I hate it! I get it - I understand the metaphore - It just bugs me lol.

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

Almonds - can you believe that I'm snacking on almonds - They are not a bloody snack! I want snacks, I want chips and a chocolate bar... *Cough* and back to the almonds - only another five kilos and I'm at my goal... Breathe...

Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

Oh yes! I have two stories coming out with eXcessica. Fallen Angel - A naughty romp with one hot, sexy pirate and a headstrong vixen from the future and Blood Dance Club - Two old rivals play a game of sex and deviation in a forbidden vampire club. Check my website http://www.sandrafowke.com for more details on both of those titles!

Ah, yes. "Fuck" is one of my favourites too. There's no more satisfying word in my vocabulary, and it works in numerous contexts. Unfortunately, I've been using it a little too freely in my girlfriend's direction, and she isn't speaking to me at the moment as a result. But I can't blame the word for that...
Thanks so much for the interview, Sandra!
Cheers,
gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment