Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Fisting Good Time

I never thought we’d make it to the knuckles.

But, then again, I never thought we’d try.


I made the mistake of letting my girlfriend Sweet read a fisting story I wrote for Ruthie’s Club. It’s called Slowly, Carefully, and it’s flash fiction--we’re talking under 300 words, here. Despite its length, this story had a huge impact on Sweet. Just further proof that size doesn’t matter among transgendered lesbians... *grin*

Slowly, Carefully focuses on the emotional component of fisting. Me, I’m more of a “yeah, fuck me, baby, anytime, anyplace” kind of gal, but to Sweet, the feely has to come before the touchy. So, now that she’s read this story showcasing the bonding aspect of a particular sex act, of course she’s determined to try it.

I’m young-ish, no kids, so my feelings around fisting have always been, “I’ve got a good thing going with this body. Why ruin it?” The increased appeal of fisting, for me, has come alongside the grounding of my sexual identity. If I’m a lesbian, what do I need a tight pussy for? Nobody’s going to be fucking it.

So, with Sweet and I firmly planted in the pro-fisting camp, the act keeps rearing its colossal head. We're working our way there. It could simply be that I have an especially sensitive lover, but so far I’ve had no pain or tearing whatsoever. (Is that too much information? Sorry.) It’s a slow-going process, but well worth the time for the interpersonal connection fisting has helped us deepen.
My advice to anybody thinking about fisting is to take your time. Take a lot of time. For Sweet and I, it hasn’t been a one-time event. We’ve been working at it for weeks. Now, recall that my partner, as a trans woman, doesn’t share my dainty little hooves. Honestly? She’s got big-ass man hands. That’s okay, it just means the process takes a little longer.

I’m the world’s biggest proponent of petroleum jelly (or a strong water-based lube if you’re using gloves), but Sweet’s outlook is, “You get so wet on your own. Why use lube?” Right. Okay. So, we’ve been going the bare-hands-no-synthetic-lube route. Thank god she’s gentle. If she weren’t this process would not work.

Oh, another piece of useful advice: Take off rings. Yikes.

Today, we reached a new peak in the process: Four fingers to the knuckles. No synthetic lube. And when I say, “take your time,” I mean we worked at this for nearly two hours.

Fisting is not a mad passionate event. It’s more along the lines of tantric sex, at least for Sweet and I. There has to be a tremendous amount of trust between partners to achieve this feat. It's a collective goal. I would say fisting has generated bonding feelings between us more than any other sex act…

…except kissing…

*smile*

Bright Blessings,
Giselle Renarde

No comments:

Post a Comment