Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Fever

Already April and it's snowing today in Toronto!

Nevertheless, I want to tell you where you can find a little
Spring Fever of your own. My popular--not to mention heartfelt--cross-dressing story by that name appears in a great collection of "explicit erotica for women" called GIRLS ON TOP, available now from Cleis Press.


~SPRING FEVER~

Dotschy doesn't even want to think about love everlasting. When spring comes around and she can't stop smiling at Connor the semi-closet trans-curious sometimes-cross-dresser, she convinces herself it's just infatuation. That doesn't stop her from wanting him, though. It doesn't stop her from getting him either.


There was something physically magnetic about Connor. His body drew mine in. It was always like that. We never stood side by side, we huddled against each other like a pair of bunnies. When we spoke, we didn't maintain a respectable distance. We talked with our noses nearly touching, his head hovering over mine, me looking up at him, wide-eyed like the sorcerer's apprentice. Looking at him just then, at his sparkling blue eyes, I was overwhelmed by a surge of adrenaline. I grabbed him by the lapels and squealed, "Oh my God, Connor, you make me so excited!"


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Giselle, I just read this story yesterday - it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This story is close to my heart.
    gigi

    ReplyDelete