Thursday, March 19, 2009

Four Seasons: Spring 2009

Just in time for the change in seasons, eXcessica has a new anthology on the market. Four Seasons: Spring 2009 is a compilation of erotic tales from some of your favourite eXcessica authors. If you've been trying to round us up, you're in luck because we are together at last!

Spring is a time of beginnings - after
a gradual thaw, the melting of one season into next, comes a bright renewal - the exciting, passionate bloom of love, youth, new life, chances to begin again and all the rituals of re-birth. As the world blooms open again, so does the human longing for re-connection, both emotionally and physically. Come join your favorite eXcessica authors in this sensual, seasonal anthology, bringing you the best of all things sexy in the spring!

Edited by Selena Kitt, with stories by Molly Wens, Giselle Renarde, Amicus, Sabb, Rachelle Le Monnier, Kiki Howell, Sommer Marsden, Vicki Paradise, Jennifer Campbell, Dakota Trace, Marshall Ian Key and Karenna Colcroft

The story I've included in this compilation is "Spring Fever," a tale near to my heart. It's a work inspired by my budding relationship with my Sweet, written when she and I were still at the crush stage. In fact, as you'll find, it's a cross-dressing story. It was written before I knew her as a trans woman.

It's hard to believe that only a year ago, I knew her as a man with an innocent predisposition toward women's clothes. There were hints. There were little things--subtleties--that most people would never notice, but that I noticed because, well, I was falling in love with her.

I mention a photograph in the story. It's a real photograph. That was a true event. In a way, that's how Sweet came out to me.

This story is such a precious document, for me, of my emotions around Sweet at that time. I don't keep a personal diary, so, in a way, my work becomes my journal. Even if the events in a given story aren't true to life (and even more so if they are), when I reread the erotica I've written over time, it gives me an excellent sense of where I was at emotionally and sexually at any given time.

In "Spring Fever," I see old heartache. I see fear and reluctance to enter into a new relationship because wouldn't I just get my heart broken again? I also see my recognition of the inevitability of falling deeply in love with a wonderfully quirky individual whose secrets would soon be revealed.

I look back and smile.

Click here to read an excerpt from Spring 2009 and get your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment