Monday, November 3, 2008

Quick Six Interview with Vernon Welles

Quick Six
Interview with Vernon Welles

1. Hi Vernon! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

VW: 60% Erotica, 20% Science fiction/Fantasy,15% Romance, 5% Poetry

2. What are you reading right now?

VW: Uncle John's Fast-Acting Long-Lasting Bathroom Reader (I love trivia)

3. I hear music in the background…what’s playing?

Sarah Vaughn - Dinah Washington - Billie Holiday - Ella Fitzgerald - Etta James (On rotation)

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

Naughty, as beauty, is in the ear (or eye) of the listener (or beholder). I do say 'fuck' a lot.

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

1) May I see your licence, sir? 2) This is gonna cost more than we figured. 3) I don't like the look of that lump.

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks :Caramel Corn Flavor (and Earl Grey tea).

Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find
out more about you and your work?

I'm working on a new Romance story to be posted on eXcessia, this will be my first. I have several stories posted under another nom de plume on Literotica.com. E-mail me at wellesvernonATyahooDOTcom if you're interested.

Thanks for the opportunity to be interviewed, Giselle.

No problem! Thanks for stopping by. And snacking on rice cakes and tea, you're my healthiest interviewee yet!
Cheers,
gigi