Monday, September 8, 2008

Quick Six Interview with Dakota Trace

Surprise! There's a new feature here at Donuts & Desires.

Every Monday, I'll be bringing you mini-interviews with some of your favourite authors. Quick Six interviews are designed to give readers an in-the-moment snapshot of the author, and what he or she is up to. Like a picture, but with words…

My first victim *smirk* is Dakota Trace. Check back every Monday to see who's next on the chopping block!


Quick Six interview with Dakota Trace

1. Hi Dakota! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

I love to write erotic romances or erotic sci-fi. I love the idea of visiting another world and having an alien ravish me or the thought of my best friend seducing me, is enough to get me hot and bothered.


2. What are you reading right now?

I haven't started a new one just yet. I just finished the book, Acheron by Sherilyn Kenyon. Although it's a bit long, it was wonderful!


3. I hear music in the background…what's playing?

Ah, you caught me! I absolutely love the old country music from the seventies and early eighties. Especially Kenny Rogers. Shhh don't tell anyone!


4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

Believe it or not...it's Daddy? Go figure. When a man says "come for Daddy" I just get all kinds of goosebumps.


5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

Yes, it starts with "c" and describes a woman's sex.


6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. I love 'em. Especially the white chocolate ones.


Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

I have a new release scheduled for Sept. 8th. Just Between Friends will be for sale on Excessica.com. It is a erotic romance. It will eventually be available on Fictionwise and ARe. To find out more about my current books, you can visit my blog at dakotatrace.wordpress.com.


Ooooh...from the sounds of it, I wouldn't mind being between your friends! Your new release sounds great! Readers can check it out here.

Thanks so much for your time, Dakota!