Monday, February 25, 2008

Out Loud and Proud

Does the Coming Together series of charitable erotic anthologies have a new audio arm? It certainly does! And is the latest contribution an excerpt from my story, Nuit Blanche? You betcha!

So, how does it work? Simple: You buy an erotic mp3 from the Coming Together: Out Loud Myspace store, and all proceeds from the sale go to charity. In the case of my story, I take great pride in saying all proceeds go to AVERT, an international AIDS organization.

To learn more about this altruistic venture, visit the Coming Together: Out Loud Myspace store. Now, I’m still a bit of a computer dud, so I couldn’t quite figure out how to make a purchase from that site. That’s why I’ve made the store available right on my blog. Right down there. Do you see it yet? Well, just keep scrolling and you'll find it. You can also find it on the Coming Together blog.

My mp3 is listed as Nuit Blanche (excerpt), but don’t let the word “excerpt” fool you – the track is fifteen minutes long, it’s hot and heartfelt, plus I would say $1.99 is a small price to pay for the novelty value alone of having me read to you! As for Nuit Blanche, it's a tale of sleepless nights, forbidden love and shingles. It's some goo-oo-ood listening. Mmm-mmm-mmm! I may be biased, though; I do like the sound of my own voice ;-)

And remember, friends and allies, it’s for charity!